Even in this day in time, there are still Twin County residents that do not have access to proper indoor plumbing sources or have failed water delivery and waste removal systems. These owner-occupants of substandard housing may be eligible to receive assistance with Rehabilitation or Substantial Reconstruction with income-based payments.
For more information, please contact the Housing Department at (276) 236-7131, extension 229.
Required for IPR Application:
- Letter of Septic Violation from Health Dept (if applicable)
- Social Security cards for all members of household.
- Proof of income for everyone in home. Anyone over 18 with No Income MUST sign a notarized “No Income Form”. Social Security, SSI, Disability etc. must be proven with current year awards letter copy in file. Employment – At least one month of Check stubs, etc.
- Proof of Ownership – Deed or Title.
- Proof of current Home Owner’s Insurance
- Recent real estate tax ticket for property on application, as well as any other property owned by applicant
- 2 most recent bank statements
- Proof / Value of any other assets owned by applicant