Indoor Plumbing Rehabilitation

Assistance is provided to low to moderate income owner-occupants of substandard housing where indoor plumbing does not exist or where existing water delivery or waste disposal system has failed. Houses may be constructed to provide homes to families that meet their basic human needs.
Applications may be completed at the agency’s main location, 206 North Main Street in Galax, VA.
Contact program coordinator, Sandy Jones, at (276) 236-7131, extension 228, or by email at for more information.